We are excited to announce the release of a slew of new datasets for Bayes Hack 2016! Below we’ve highlighted a number of datasets in the spirit of the theme “How can data help communities thrive?” Read on for some delicious data we hope helps and inspires folks this weekend and beyond.
New Housing Related Data
- Planning Department data on
- Historic height and bulk districts for 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Historic special use districts for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Historic zoning for 1998 - 2015
- Development pipeline and more…how do these all change over time?
- Districts and parcels eligible to participate in the affordable housing bonus program
- View all Planning data
- Brand new! Fire Department data on
- City funded affordable rental portfolio
- In addition to the Rent Board eviction notices data, we recently added buyout agreements, petitions and appeals
Neighborhood and Quality of Life Data
- City survey data 1996-2015
- Park evaluation scores in fiscal year 2015 and Historic Park Evaluation Scores 2005-2014
- Municipal green house gas inventory and the communitywide version
- Pavement condition index (PCI) scores
- Flood health vulnerability index and related website
- Travel decision survey data from SFMTA (search for additional years)
- Analysis neighborhoods that consist of rolled up census tract boundaries; use this crosswalk to census tracts to incorporate census tract data into your work. Learn more about our various neighborhood boundaries.
<3 the DataSF team and our awesome city departments!