About this course
Delivering better data & research insights: choosing the right method for the right question. When someone approaches you with a problem, how do you ensure that the method you’ve chosen will give you answers? How do you distill problems into actionable research or data questions? And once you’ve got your question, how do you decide between quantitative or qualitative methods?
What you’ll learn in this course
This course will cover the following topics:
- Ask questions to clarify a request for help (be it data or research)
- Narrow down a problem space to a specific data/research question
- Make sure your data/research is focused on peoples’ problems (not business problems or solutions)
- Pick the right method for the data/research question
There are no prerequisites for this course, but it’s helpful if you come in having thought about a recent problem that has been brought to you that you need to use data or research to solve.
Upcoming courses scheduled
- More courses coming soon!
Click the green button to be put on the wait list. You will receive an email the next time the class is offered (and seats are available). You must seek your supervisor’s approval to attend any Data Academy courses.