About this course
This classroom based workshop is the second in a series of workshops on Tableau offered by the Data Academy. Tableau Public is a free data visualization software that allows you to quickly create charts, maps, and dashboards with interactive filtering and drill-down capabilities.
This course is a natural continuation of our Introduction to Tableau training. We will show you how to create advanced and beautiful visualizations with only a few clicks.
What you’ll learn
Please click the below links to access how-to guides! Some links will direct you to sign up for a free Tableau Public account.
- How to use multiple measures on the same axis
- How to show relationships between numerical values
- How to view distributions and set up parameters
- Instructions on how to create additional charts
- Lynda - click here to learn how to sign up for a free Lynda account
- Data Visualization and Communication in Tableau (5 weeks, 3 - 5 hours per week)