About This Course
This classroom based workshop, formerly titled How to Be Productive in Excel, is the second in a series of workshops on Excel offered by the Data Academy. It builds on the fundamentals of Excel and introduces more advanced ways to manipulate and format data in spreadsheets.
This course is a natural continuation of our Introduction to Excel training.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
This course will cover the following topics:
- Paste Special, Text to Columns, and Concatenate
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Making charts presentable
- Printing, formatting, and sharing spreadsheets/charts
- Lynda.com offers free resources on common Excel topics. Click here to find out how to sign up for a free account.
- San Francisco Public Library
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel from Gale Courses (6 weeks, 24hrs total)
- Department of Human Resources
- Hyperlinks to additional resources: