About This Course
*During COVID response period, this training will be offered online.*
Getting Things Done is the Lean Team’s antidote to the obstacles we each encounter in our daily work life: the overflowing inbox, the never-ending to-do list, the mountain of papers on your desk. Based on David Allen’s book of the same name, Getting Things Done will give you super-practical tools to start applying lean principles to increase your personal productivity.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
This course will cover the following topics:
- How to get tasks out of your head and into a simple, trustworthy system
- How to get the same work done in less time by doing things sooner and touching them once
- How to effectively use a master to-do list to manage your tasks
- How to use a tickler file to deal with future tasks
- How to track tasks that depend on other people to complete
- How to create a simple filing system
None. This training is appropriate for all levels of staff, from the front line to executive management. Trainees are asked to block a half-day within 24 hours after the training to make changes to their personal organization systems.