About This Course
This video-guided workshop is the third in a series of Excel workshops offered by Data Academy. In this course, the instructor guides attendees through the course material by showing high-quality training videos from Lynda.com. This course provides Data Academy’s most advanced level of Excel training.
We encourage experienced Excel users to register for this fast-paced course.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
This course will cover the following topics. If you would like to review the material outside of class, see the More Resources section for hyperlinks to the videos we will be using.
- IF formulas
- Nested formulas
- MATCH function
- INDEX and MATCH functions
- OFFSET function
- Conditional Formatting with a Pick List
- INDIRECT function
- Checking formulas for errors
- Lynda.com offers free resources on common Excel topics. Click here to find out how to sign up for a free account.
- San Francisco Public Library
- Advanced Excel from Gale Courses (6 weeks, 24hrs total)
- Department of Human Resources
- Hyperlinks to the videos used in class: