Data Academy does not offer an Advanced Excel course, finding that those who would like to take such an offering frequently have individual data analysis and manipulation needs. If you would like to learn a specific skill, or have a specific Excel challenge or question regarding a workbook, we encourage you to sign up for a 1-hour Excel office hour session with Data Academy. You can find the link to sign up here, on our website.
If you are looking for a more general class that covers advanced Excel topics, take a look at the resources listed below. If none of those suit your needs, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we can help to find the right solution for you.
- Lynda.com offers free resources on common Excel topics. Click here to find out how to sign up for a free account.
- San Francisco Public Library
- Advanced Excel from Gale Courses (6 weeks, 24hrs total)
- Department of Human Resources
- Hyperlinks to the video explanations of specific skills: